Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nice Surprises

Mrs. Kim O' emailed me yesterday to see if it would be all right to come over before church to visit mom. I thought it was a great idea. She showed up around 5:30 and with her, she brought mom a couple of books to read and since she knew my parents would be spending the evening together so I could go to church, she also brought the ingredients to make them a fat free, sugar free cheese cake. She visited with mom for a little bit, then whipped up the cheese cake in no time flap, popped it in the fridge, and off to church she went. It was so sweet of her to bring her cheery disposition to our home. And the cheesecake was good too!!!

Before I left for church, I fixed mom and dad both a plate of supper and had it on the table for them. They were able to enjoy each other's company and had a great visit together.



Photobucket