Thursday, November 13, 2008

Coming Home!

I'll be picking mom up this morning from the hospital rehab. I think she's ready to get outta there!

We were supposed to go to co-op today. I had planned on going and waiting on mom's call to pick her up, but decided that would be a bad idea. For one thing, I know she'll be going early because they told her no physical therapy today. But the other reason is because the in home health care is sending some things to the house this morning that she'll need while she's here. So someone needs to be here when that comes.

We were supposed to do school pictures today at co-op, but I can do that myself sometime this week. I had also planned on a craft idea to do with the children at co-op. My Aunt Janice sent me the idea. It's inexpensive and very simple. You take a small terracotta pot and paint it to look like a candy corn. White on bottom, orange in the middle, yellow on top. Then fill it with candy corn, or your favorite candy. It would make a cute hostess gift if you're going to someone's home for Thanksgiving this year. Or just nice to set out for your visitors.