Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Big Snow of '09

Yeah, this is it, folks! Mind you, we don't get snow often, so this was a big deal today.


It was very cold this morning. It took me several attempts to get out of bed and plant my feet on the floor. But eventually I did it. My legs stayed cold all day though.


In case you're wondering, we did not go get a doughnut today. Free or not, I just didn't want to go outside.


Harrison, on the other hand, did want to go outside. He and the neighbor boy played and had a good time together.


They threw snowballs at each other.


Or rather, snow puffs. No sooner would their snowballs leave their clutches, it would turn into pure powder. Needless to say, there was little action on the side of a snowball fight today.


Nonetheless, they had a glorious time and I was glad.

Hannah and Justin followed my lead by staying warm inside! Smart kids....smart kids!