Monday, January 19, 2009

Inauguration Day Excitement

Although I did not vote for the president-elect and feel that our country has made a HUGE mistake out of selfishness, I am somewhat excited about Inauguration Day. Not that I'm excited about the day itself, but Krispy Kreme is giving away a free doughnut to every customer tomorrow for the auspicious occasion. I know it is in celebration of the new president, the hype of the day, the excitement of "change" and all that jazz. But for me, it'll just make me feel better about the day, the dread of change to come, and all that jazz.

So, tomorrow I'll be at Krispy Kreme with my kids, ordering four chocolate, cream filled doughnuts while the TV events being broadcasted around the world are showing the Inauguration. Might as well get SOMETHING good out of tomorrow!

Click here to read about it yourself!