Wednesday, January 28, 2009

When Two Blog Worlds Collide

I was so excited about church tonight, knowing that I was going to meet my blog friend, Frog, from Frog's Lilypad, her son Hot Shot, and her husband, Fireball! They're on their way to church planting in Montana. Visiting different churches along the way, they stopped in our little neck of the woods and visited our church tonight.

It's not often we bloggers get to meet each other. I mean, we step into each other's cyber-world through reading about each other's lives. And when the time comes to meet a fellow blogger, it's an exciting experience. Especially when they're brothers and sisters in Christ. I wasn't at all disappointed. I have a feeling if Frog lived closer, we would be such good friends. She has a sweet laugh and I could tell she had a sweet spirit too.

I'm sorry, Frog, but I just had to post both these family pics of y'all. See, when we took this first one, we noticed Frog's eyes were closed. So we decided to take the second one.


We were pleased with this one, after all, Frog's eyes are open. But focusing on this picture and whether or not her eyes were closed, we totally ignored the fact that Hot Shot was playing with his eyes. Fireball seemed to be the only one who knew how to keep his eyes opened for the camera. ROFL



Frog, I was so happy to meet you and your family tonight. I don't know if we'll ever see each other again this side of Heaven, but I'm glad the Lord allowed our paths to cross tonight. And it was wonderful!

I'll be praying for y'all as you travel and prepare to finish that course Fireball was talking about tonight!