Friday, January 9, 2009

Tagged

Melissa, from This Girl Loves Life (and Starbucks) tagged me for a picture tag.


Here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

This picture is less than flattering for our friend, Joel. But since he was my fourth picture in my fourth folder, he wins...or loses...depending on which way you look at it.



This was taken at the El Titanic Restaurant a few days after Christmas. Bruce and I were walking in when Brother Joel and his family pulled into the parking lot and so we ate together. I had my new camera with me and snapped pictures of everyone. This one included.

OK, I tag:
my mom from Maw Maw's House
my daddy from Paw Paw's Paradise
my daughter, Hannah, from Sugar and Spice and Eeverything Nice
my son, Justin, from A View of My World