Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Inspirations

The third group to sing Saturday night was The Inspirations. Bruce and I have heard them several times at our church. Their singing and enthusiasm was no different last weekend.


I'm not sure, but I think this guy is slowly taking Archie's place. I dunno. Maybe he's just filling in every once in a while to give Archie a break. But he would sing and then Archie would sing. Going back and forth like that through their songs.



The young man on the right has taken Matt Dibler's place. When we first saw him we were both thinking and wondering what kind of sound he had. He had sound! He had a gentle baritone voice and we liked it! I was thrilled at what he brought to the group. I think he'll do a great job with the Inspirations.





Here they are singing A Winner Either Way.


And Sweet Beulah Land.