Thursday, January 15, 2009

Randomness

One of these things is not like the others
Which one is different, do you know?
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
I'll tell you if it is so!


The other night when Bruce and I went to practice with some groups at the church, we noticed the Lord painted a sky just for me!


Remember when Bruce had a bright idea that wasn't so bright and the hood on my car and the roof of my car were dented? Well, Justin took it to school today and was able to work on it to get the dent off the roof.


I admit that I was a little nervous for him to take it. You know...would he bring it home with a crack in the windshield or the roof torn off. But the work was not as extensive as I thought it would be.


When he brought it back, he had pulled the dent out, puttied the holes, and primed the area to be repainted. Best of all, it was FREE!

Now..........who's gonna paint it?