Saturday, August 2, 2008

Weekend Update

If you had trouble seeing my blog today it was because of sitemeter. If you're still having problems, let me know. I put the html code for sitemeter back on tonight and it seems to be working ok now. I've grown quite accustomed to my sitemeter and I keep records of suspicious ones. Especially anonymous comments. I do that for Justin and Hannah's blog. And also my mother's. I like knowing the who, what, when, and where of our commenters, the kind of computer they use, their server, their IP, etc.

We've had a really great weekend. Of course Thursday we spent the day in Walkertown. Friday I cleaned my mom's house and then Friday night our family spent time with the L's. We had such a great time. And then today I picked up some items from freecycle. Two really nice light covers and a picture. I'll show you those and tell you about freecycle later. We went to a birthday party tonight for "Little Joe." He's the fifth of six and the sweetest little two year old you'll ever see!

I'm looking forward to church tomorrow. Mom is going to try and get daddy to church. It will be nice to see them sitting in their place where they belong. As far as daddy is concerned, things are about the same right now. He was weak yesterday and it took some time to walk him from the living room to the bedroom. He had to stop a couple of times to catch his balance. I think his worst days are his dialysis days.

I can't think of anything else to say, except I'm ready for bed. See ya later!