Saturday, August 16, 2008

Date Night and Pet Chewies

See my Home Sweet Home block? I happened upon a store that was having a 90% off lowest Clearance. I got my block for thirty cents! Those are my kind of sales!


Me and my sweet honey went out to eat Friday night at the Crystal Sea fish camp. The people that own the restaurant go to our church. We had never heard of it until Pastor told us about it. So we gave it a try. It was very good!

On one of the walls, a local gentleman had painted a mural of the Last Supper. At first I thought it was one of those giant wall rugs, but then realized it was a 3D painting.
My sweetie pie!

We went to Wal Mart after we ate so I could exchange some things and while we were there, we decided to have fun with the security monitors. We also ran into Brenda and Clifford. They talked and talked and talked and I just couldn't get away from them. *grin* Actually, it was me. I just rambled on about everything. I don't know what was wrong with me. I just couldn't hush. Brenda and Clifford, please accept my apologies. lol

We bought Yogi this chew log. It's made with alfalfa and honey. He's really enjoyed nibbling on it. He's as big as the log and enjoys hiding in it. Especially when we leave peppers and grapes just in reach for him.