Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Go, Go, Weekend!

I've said several times that we've had a lot of visitors coming, new members joining, and new converts. This week, Brother Dusty came back to Faith. We were all happy to see him come "home"!


Marigrace was playing on her daddy's lap. She's so cute and sweet. She gets that from her mommy. :)


We had a very unusual evening service. A lot of things I could tell you, but I don't really even know how. All I can say is the Holy Ghost was there and this young man came forward to be saved.

It was a GREAT Sunday and I'm looking forward to another great week. God is good and He does supply us with our needs. Both physical and spiritual.

Mrs. Ava had a lunch for the Widows and Widowers of our church today. It was blessing to be a part of that and help bring some smiles to their faces. They had a really good time and so did I! Our Senior Saints are special people. I hope you get to know the seniors in your church. They'll be a blessing, I'm sure of it!

I never did go home today. After the lunch, Mrs. Ava dropped me out at the church to wait until choir practice. I played the piano for a little while and then used Harrison's jacket as a pillow and took a nap on a pew until I was awakened by Mrs. Carolyn and Mrs. Tammy. It was actually a pretty good nap.

Saturday we went to a youth meeting at Morris Memorial, Brother Chris Emory's church. I've only ever seen Brother Emory and I don't know a whole lot about him, but he was a funny guy. I'd like to hear him preach sometime. He called several preachers from the floor. I'm not sure exactly how many we heard, but I'm guessing twenty or a little more. There was good singing, great preaching, pizza, and HOME! :)

CLICK HERE FOR PICS OF THE YOUTH MEETING

CLICK HERE FOR PICS OF THE DINNER FOR THE WIDOWS AND WIDOWERS

Please continue praying for daddy and remember my mom too, please. She's really sick. She's not sure if it's her nerves or if she has a virus. The way she talked, it sounded like a virus. I hate she has it and I hope daddy doesn't get it. I know they would covet your prayers all this week as they go back and forth to the doctor.

Psalm 145:3 "Great is the LORD, and greatly to be
praised; and his greatness is unsearchable."