Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Banquet, 2010

The theme for our Valentine Banquet was Winter Wonderland. We had a good time with a LOT of good laughs. It was great!


Pastor Goodman gave a good sermon on LOVE and then introduced our talent for the night. We always have a skit or something going. This year we had.....


...the Joebob Brothers, who sang to us.


And also the Bluegrass group that sang some funny songs.


I still was not able to get up and take a lot of pictures as I usually do, but I did get a few. I like this picture of Joel and Pam. They look playful, don't they? :)


Brother Dusty and his friend. I can not for the life of me remember her name. But she has the sweetest smile and seems like a very sweet girl.


And I love this picture of Mrs. Linda. So pretty!!


I thought this was a good one of Ted and Rebecca too.


I liked this one of my Mander and her Chris. I think this is the nicest pic of them.


My buddy Dana and her Chris looked dashing too.


And then of course, there was Bruce and me. I love him.


Jennifer, Johnathan, and baby Owens were attendance as well.


I think this is a sweet pic of Pastor and Mrs. Ava.


Kelsey and Nathaniel were decked out in their purple and sliver.


And Bradley's Melissa was able to join us. It's always good seeing Melissa.

And let's not forget Taylor and Evan.


And of course, Evan's parents, Teresa and Greg. They are so funny. I would love to spend more time with them!


Justin invited a friend he knows through Jeremy.

I did grab a picture of Brother Wayne and Mrs. Vicky before they headed out to go home.


Here are a couple of videos of the Joebob Brothers. This was so funny...


....and little bit gross. LOL