Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Good Weekend!

We were supposed to go to a friend's house for a get-together with some other families in our church last night, but I was not feeling well so we decided to stay home instead. I really hate we had to miss. I'm sure everyone had a great time. :(

Since our evening would be spent at home and since all three of our children were home, which NEVER happens on the weekends anymore, Bruce sent Justin to Pizza Hut for pizza and we watched a movie together. It was a really nice evening and I enjoyed the time we were able to spend together.

Today I got up feeling a little better. I was more tired than anything, I think. But I was able to spend the entire day with Bruce. And that was nice too. We went grocery shopping, hit a couple of Good Wills where I found this cute wall hanging...

and this pie plate.


We had a late lunch at Mi Pubs, test drove a car,

made a stop at Old Navy, picked up some Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and hit McDonald's for the kids before returning home. I was so tired I fell asleep watching a DVD with the family that Harry got for Christmas. At one point my entire family yelled my name to wake me up. That was disturbing. But I did manage to stay awake after that. LOL Then they watched a short film in 3-D. There were only four glasses so I decided to give my nursery workers a call while they watched the film. I did get this picture though. :)

Oh, and Bruce and I played a game of putt putt here in the living room. That was fun. He laid a cup down on its side and that was the hole. It's way harder than you'd think. But I did manage to get a hole in one.
:)

So that was our weekend. I'm looking forward to church tomorrow. I'm going expecting a blessing. And when you go expecting a blessing, God never disappoints you!