Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bruce and I went to the Mayflower Restaurant last night. It was good, but it just wasn't Love's. Around here, Love's Fish Box is the place to go if you want fish, shrimp or chicken. We had a great time out together and some good laughs.

We went to Big Lots after we ate and walked around there for a while. Nothing brought enough interest to purchase. Except, of course, a pez dispenser for Harrison. I looked all over and I'm pretty sure it was the only pez dispenser in the store. He didn't have this particular one so we got it for him. This made #31 for Harry. And yes, he collects pez dispensers.

I've done a lot of thinking over the last several days. I'm so thankful that God's hand is not so short that it can not reach the soul closest to Hell.

Brother Mark and Mrs. Amy were at our church over the holiday season and Mrs. Amy sang this song, I Know What A Savior He Is.

I hope it's a blessing! It sure was to me.