Friday, September 5, 2008

Date Night at the Driving Range

Since Bruce and I have changed up some things in our diet this week, we opted out of eating out for date night, choosing the driving range instead. I told him this morning I would like to go hit some golf balls. Not that I have ever done that. I just thought it would be something fun to do outdoors and maybe something fun to learn.

I was right. I had a ball....no pun intended.


Bruce bought us each a large bucket of golf balls. He set us up and taught me some things about hitting a golf ball. Who knew it was so technical? Line up your feet...line up your thumbs...keep your head down...keep your eye on the ball...follow through with your swing...*sigh* I just wanted to hit the little thing. I actually did better not thinking so much about it.


See the little sign there in the center? That was 100 yards. I never came close to it. LOL But I think I put forth a pretty good effort.


I had a lot of fun and Bruce said next time he would take me out on the course and play nine holes with me.
Photobucket

I'm hoping next week we'll be able to do that!
Photobucket