Monday, September 22, 2008

Great Waves!

Bruce and I had a nice walk on the beach tonight. We walked to Pier 14 and back. By the time we got back to our hotel, my ankle did not want to move. I was pretty well dragging it. We looked for a jacuzzi that might be opened so I could soak it for a while, but it was too late. They were all closed. Other than that, it was a nice walk. The air was chilly so we were both in jackets and sweaters, but the water was actually warm. Go figure.

We took the kids to the mall tonight. We ate at Chick-fil-a and did a little shopping. This of course took place after a day playing in the ocean and taking ANOTHER long nap. Oh boy, have I enjoyed these naps!

Justin and Bruce threw the football around for a while. Bruce was being crazy here.


Justin grabbed Hannah and started horse playing with her. She put up a good fight, but in the end.....


...she lost.
Photobucket

The kids love to play in the waves with Bruce. And today was a great day for riding the waves.



Bruce, Justin, and Hannah are all three in here somewhere.


And in here too. That just scares me, but they love it.


Bruce was able to ride the waves all the way in. It did look like fun, but I still couldn't make myself try it. lol I was perfectly content watching and taking pictures.



There was a man and his little boys that did this crab in the sand. I thought they did a great job.

It was a wonderful day at the ocean. We had a great time.