Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Revival with Larry Brown


We're in revival with Brother Larry Brown. Tonight will be his last night and we always hate to see him go. He's a riot, but he's also one of the best preachers you'll ever hear. What a blessing to be able to sit under the preaching of such a man!
Yesterday before church, Harrison told me he wanted Brother Brown to sign his Bible. I told him all he had to do was ask and I was sure Brother Brown would do that for him. So last night after church, I noticed him walking to the car with a bewildered look on his face. I asked him what was wrong and he said that he didn't get his Bible signed because he forgot to bring a pen. So I gave him a pen and he ran back inside the church, this time returning with a huge grin on his face. He crawled into the back seat of the car, buckled up, opened his Bible to look at the signature and said, "I am one happy little boy tonight."