Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunday in Review

Daddy was one happy camper to get home and get in his recliner! He had dialysis this morning, so I'll be calling in a little bit to check on him and see how he's doing. He'll be very weak after his treatment.


We said goodbye to one of our boys last night. Nathan was called up and he leaves for the Air Force this week.


He's sad to leave, but I think he's ready to go. Pray for the Air Force. They're gonna need it.
Ha haa, Nathan, just kidding. Love ya, boy!


This is Miss. Elizabeth. She's been coming to church faithfully for a while now and made steps to join our church last night.

We also had a missionary family come through. They are on their way to the mountain villages of Thailand, if I understood correctly, and will be working in a children's home there.

This is Kristin and Kenton. Kristin did a great job explaining some things to me on their display table and Kenton was telling me about riding an elephant that he named Fred. I think Fred is a good name for an elephant.


This is Harman and Billie-Jo. Pray for them as they take their family to Thailand. They have a great work ahead of them!
And that was my Sunday!! Minus, of course, the great messages we heard, the time I was able to spend with my family, and an awesome coconut cake made by Mrs. Jane Dover. Gracious, that stuff is good!! :)