Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's Almost Time

I've been doing a lot of thinking about Justin's upcoming High School graduation. I am so excited and a little sad too.

I need to set a date with our church secretary and hopefully our Pastor will be able to be there to give a challenge to Justin.

I've been working on my "speech" for this and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed everytime I think about it and begin to write it. I'm having trouble getting all of my thoughts and feelings onto paper. Where do you start and where do you end?

Harrison is learning something to recite, Hannah will be doing something but we haven't figured out what yet. And Lord willing, Bruce and Justin will be playing an instrumental on their guitars to play together. There's a song they play together that Hannah and I just love to hear and so I hope that will be the one.

*hint hint* Hubby!

I'm sure Bruce will have some things to say as well. :)

He got news today from his instructor at the college that he will receive his diploma in Auto Body Repair this spring and that he'll need the money for his diploma and cap and gown. So I guess they'll be having a ceremony. That's nice. I'm proud of that kid!

So anyway, it's almost time for Justin to close this chapter of his life and move on to the next.