Thursday, March 25, 2010

With My Hands Open

I'm leaving for a ladies trip tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the fellowship, but I have to say that I'm really looking forward to the Spiritual uplifting part too!

Lately, and especially the last week or so, I feel that everything is knotted up inside of me and is going to burst right out of my chest. I know I'm overly sensitive right now. It's been difficult to control it and I don't know why. Well, I have a few theories, but you know...

I know I don't have to go away to find what He has for me, but I know I need this trip with my Sisters and I know they'll cry with me if I need to. LOL

So as I go on this trip I'm praying the Lord does something for me. I know He will. I'm going with my hands and arms open to receive whatever it is He has for me there. I'm hoping that He will not only fill my hands, but dump it all over me.