Monday, March 15, 2010

Another One and My Incredible Kids

Once again, the Lord added another person to our church. This is Stacia. She is a very sweet young lady. We know she'll get busy being involved in the church soon. You can just tell she's that type of person and we'll be blessed by her, I'm sure!
WELCOME STACIA!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brother O'Malley informed us that it is Incredible Kid Day, and wanted us to tell why we were proud of our child and why. Since I have three incredible kids, I'm going to blog about them instead of leaving him a huge comment on his fb status.

My first incredible kid is Justin. First of all, Justin loves the Lord. He is a talented young man that uses his talents for the Lord. He loves to play any instrument he gets his hands on and is all the time singing. He LOVES the bus ministry with his whole heart and loves to teach the bus ministry teen class when Mrs. Rebecca assigns him a day. He loves his church, his family, his friends, and his jobs.

Hannah is my second incredible kid. She also loves the Lord. She loves to be involved with anything our ladies are doing at church. She is also musically talented. She does NOT like getting up to sing in public, but she does. :) She also loves the bus ministry. I think she has developed more of a heart for it in this past year. She loves to read, cook, and anything crafty. And just like Justin, she loves her church and her family. She's having a hard time deciding what she wants to do with her life and praying for the Lord's guidance.

And last, but not least, Harry is my third incredible kid. Harrison is not much like Justin and Hannah. He does love Jesus. But when it comes to music he doesn't show much interest in playing an instrument or singing. However, he does enjoy singing with the youth choir. He loves his Patch class and is faithful to his devotions and memorizing Scripture. He loves to play outside and stays pretty active all the time. He is loving and funny and very aware of people's feelings.

And that's my three incredible kids! I love them with my whole heart.

3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children
walk in truth."