Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Twinkling Of An Eye


Hannah and I were on our way home from the store the other day and these clouds were in view. Whenever I see clouds like these I look and watch to see if Christ might call us home at that very moment.
There was a time in my life when home was this house. My husband. My children. My parents. My friends. I didn't want the Lord to come...just yet...but maybe wait until my children were grown. Or until I saw my first grandchild, or some other great milestone in life.

Since I have gotten older and developed a better relationship with Christ, this world is not my home. I can not wait for His return. To be swept up out of here in the twinkling of an eye, at any given moment. I'm ready to go. I'm ready to fly.
I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling
of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be
raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."