Friday, March 12, 2010

More Randomness

So I was checking my site meter today and came to the conclusion that it must be International Blog Reading Morning. Within just a few hours of each other I've had people from Argentina, Portugal, Germany, Sweden, Canada, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines, and France on here. Most of them got here from clicking the "Next Blog" button. Which I do not recommend! And then some came from sites that have me linked. And a couple came on their own. So, to these international readers, I say, Hello, good morning, and welcome!
:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The children stayed the night with their grandparents and will spend most of the day with them today. It was a rough night for me because I couldn't fall asleep. Bruce was working third and I was in the house alone. I turn my fan on and it helps block out all the noises. But then I can't hear all the noises either. It's a lose-lose situation there. It wouldn't have been so bad, but there were no cars in the driveway. And if someone is going to break into my house, in the middle of the night because they see there are no cars in the driveway, I really don't want to be here when it happens!! They wouldn't want to be here either, by the way. Just sayin'.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up having a horrible dream about Harry this morning. For some reason I was putting things in a fish tank that reminded me of my brother, Larry, who passed away a few years ago. Why a fish tank, I have no idea. Like his picture, a flower from his funeral, a piece of jewelry he had given me...and then I started putting things in of Harrison's. In my dream I started crying really hard clinging to what had belonged to Harry and I woke up crying and squeezing my pillow to my chest. Have you ever had dreams like that? I don't use the word hate a lot, but I really hate those kind of dreams. I remember one time, in a dream, I saw a tornado hit our house and all three of our children were in it. Bruce had to wake me up, I was crying so hard in my sleep. I tell ya, dreams like that are just terrifying. Am I the only mom out there that has dreams like that? Total nightmares!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read somewhere....and not from Brother John O'....that today was National Pie Day. I'll have to get crackin' on Aunt Sylvia's pecan pie recipe. That will be nice for today. And I'll check with Brother John O' just to make sure. Bruce thinks it's funny that I try to keep up with whatever Brother John O' says is National ____fill in the blank____ Day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some ladies in our church are going on a ladies trip today. Hope they have a wonderful time. I wonder who all is going on this one. I know my friend, Missy, is going but haven't heard of who else might go. We have another one at the end of the month too. I'm thinking the larger crowd will be going to that one. Our ladies always have so much fun on these trips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're crab sitting. Did I tell ya? Who would have thought crabs were so entertaining. They pretty much do nothing all day. But when they do come out and are moving around, they're pretty funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just heard Bruce's alarm go off. I reckon he'll be getting up here shortly. So I'm going to go and get ready for the day. He may have plans to go play golf, but if he doesn't, I think I'll be his tag-along for the day. We're planning on attending a guitar workshop tonight, so maybe we'll do something fun today. HA HAAA!! I know he'll read this later and think that's funny.

Seriously, honey, I don't mind going to a guitar workshop.

I love my hubster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Proverbs 16:20 "He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso
trusteth in the LORD, happy is he."