Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Don't Get Used to the Dark

I started feeling sick with the stomach bug yesterday. It's been nagging at my stomach for about 24 hours now with no reslove. I am considering chugging some milk of magnesia and kicking it into high gear. I don't know if that would help or not. I suppose it's worth a try. That stuff is just so nasty.

Justin is working at the church today helping to clear some trees or something like that. Hannah is with him. She'll be doing her school work up there, helping Mrs. Janet if she needs help, and then Justin will take her for an appointment she has and then a quick trip to the library to pick up some books.

Harrison is working on his studies as well. I can hear him reading aloud. He's so funny.

I think I'll lay my head back here on the couch until he's ready to discuss what he's read and answer some questions.

This is a video of Brother Humphries singing a song he wrote, Don't Get Used to the Dark. He didn't come in when he was supposed to and we got a little tickled at the plunk plunk from the bluegrass group. LOL

"Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk
while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in
darkness knoweth not whither he goeth...I am come a light into the world, that
whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness."John 12:35