Wednesday, February 2, 2011

He Passed and How 'Bout Some Music?

I went to a birthday lunch for a friend of mine today. We ate at the Olive Garden, then back to the church for some cake. But this cake wasn't it! When I got home from the birthday lunch, Hannah told me Chip called and said Justin told him to call and tell us to have the cake ready, he passed his EMT state exam. He is now certified as emergency medical technician. So after church tonight mom and Hannah stopped for cake and ice cream and we had a little celebration for him. I think he'll probably go for the next level when he gets out of the fire academy. I'm not sure, but I have a feeling he's thinking about it. Anyway, the cake was so good. There was German chocolate, coconut, red velvet, and yellow with chocolate icing.


He had received a certificate in the mail yesterday but we were confused because they said the results wouldn't even be posted until Tuesday or later. But it was confirmed today. So he was on cloud nine when he got home.


While I was cutting the cake for everyone, Bruce was being a dork. LOL I love my goofy hubster.


He bought a classical guitar last night and played a little something for us. It has a beautiful sound!

I told Hannah last week that he was exhibiting all the signs of wanting a new guitar. So when he asked me last night if I'd be ok if he brought one home, Hannah and I just looked at each other and laughed.
So yay for Bruce's new guitar. And yay for Justin passing his exam.
James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."