Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm sitting here in my very warm and quiet house, knowing that in just a few minutes I need to leave my very warm and quiet house to go clean another house. It's cold outside and I do not want to move.

It's been nice sitting here listening to the birds chirp and knowing that spring is just around the corner. Which means warm days...pretty flowers...flip flops............allergies. :/

This has been a great week. Valentine's Day spent with the loves of my life, lunch with my crazy brother, a man accepted Christ at church last night, and having our moms over for dinner tonight. Chili is on the menu.

Bruce had a health assessment this morning when he got off work. Everything looked pretty good. There was one thing that concerned me and that was his triglycerides. I'm going to do an Internet search on that and see what I can do to help so it doesn't get in the bad zone. It wasn't too bad, but it was high enough to raise an eyebrow, if you know what I mean. So we'll see what we can do.

Justin is very sick. If you think of him, please say a prayer. I hate to think of him sick and having to run out in this cold, damp weather, not to mention trying to focus on the book work and tests. All the talk of pneumonia and all, I sure don't want him to get it.

Here's an update on Becca from her mom and dad on Tuesday for those that have been praying for her:

Mom's update around 2:00 am, "Becca is not out of the woods but doing really good, in fact she stuck her tongue out at me twice today, even with the vent still in. Please continue to pray for her, the baby and Michael."

Dad's update around 11:00 am, "Just saw Becca and she is doing amazing. Breathing well and looking great. Should be off of ventilator soon. Thanks for answered prayers"

James 5:16, "Confess your faults one to another, and pray for one another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."