Friday, April 30, 2010

Jubilee, Daddy, Babies, and Funnies

We were able to attend two nights of the Crossroads Rescue Mission Jubilee this week.




We heard some great singing from the Love Valley Baptist Church choir....

the Crossroads Rescue Mission men....
the Faith Baptist Church Vintage bluegrass group....

The Henson Family, and others.

We heard some great preaching. This preacher, Brother Williamson (I believe they said his name was) was something else. I think he was my favorite out of the three we heard, although all three were GREAT messages!



And it is always good to see old friends, like Brother Keith Linzy (Evangelist)....


Brother Rocky Shelton Sr. (Director of Crossroads Rescue Mission)....

Dennis Gomez (We go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back)....

Kim (Brother Keith's wife)....


and Melissa (Pastor's wife at Bread of Life Baptist)

It was good seeing all of our other friends there too!!
:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you read the post below, you know we brought home a little one from church with us the other night. We had such a good time with her. She's such a cutie pie.
Here she is with her eyes on the prize. She never did reach it, but I'll admit that I did give her a smidgen of frosting. Boy, did her eyes light up then!


Mom and daddy came over for lunch and we had a good time. 'Lil Angel was passed around from person to person and received a bushel of lovin' from everybody. Here she is snuggled up to Paw Paw Birt. Isn't that sweet?

Daddy is doing very good. He ate until he was stuffed yesterday. I doubt he ate supper last night. LOL He was stumbling around a bit. I think his next surgery is to remove a cyst behind his eye. Hopefully that will greatly improve his vision! I am praying for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've posted this before, but it's a little different. Still very funny. I received a lot of negative feedback, but funny is funny! You can click on them to enlarge them.