Monday, April 5, 2010

Revival and Easter

If you read the posts below, you know we were in revival with Brother Joe Arthur this week. He's so wonderful. I just love hearing him preach.

Justin's friend, Megan, came to all the services. It was nice having her with us.
Saturday night we had several youth groups from different churches join us for a youth emphasis night. They all joined for a combined youth choir and sang. It was great


Many of the youth around the alter....


...and on the platform. I think we had well over 200 youth Saturday night. And we were honored to have Brother Dave Douglass with us that night also.


We fed them pizza and snacks after the service.


Easter morning we took a few family pictures before church. The weather was absolutely lovely for Resurrection Sunday!
My family...


my boys...
me and my girl...


my kiddos


me and my hubby...


My beautiful mother and my handsome daddy.
Brother Dusty with his four children and his beautiful fiance'.
:) They'll be tying the knot here in just a few weeks.
Some pretty flowers at church...


We always have an Easter parade before church service starts. Here's my Harry...


My Hannah with Monica, Taylor, Kelsey, LeAnna, and Kendra.


And although the parade is for the kids, my daddy is obviously a kid at heart. And so is Brother Malkmus. I just love his big laugh!!


Justin...
As fun as the Easter parade is, what better way to celebrate the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ than seeing two souls saved!!!! That is a wonderful way to celebrate Easter!!



It is ALL about the cross and the empty tomb!


We had gone to my mother in law's for dinner Sunday afternoon. As usual, the food was delish. She always does a wonderful job cooking and then we all pass out. See...

My nephew, Zack.
Bruce with his mom and his brother, Bryan.


We had gone back to my mother in law's after the evening service for leftovers. Harrison decided to make a bunny with his food. Wasn't he creative?