Thursday, April 29, 2010

Daddy Update and Lil Angels

Daddy is still doing well. As a matter of fact, he and mom are coming over for lunch. Mrs. Kim Lee made a lasagna for them and they're going to eat it over here. I made a three leaf salad and I'm going to make some cheesey garlic biscuits. Should be a good lunch.

Thank you, Mrs. Kim, for your thoughtfulness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We brought home Lil Angel last night from church and she spent the night with us. It's been fun having her and playing with her and smothering her with love and attention. She likes Bruce. LOL


She is just the sweetest little thing. I hate to see her go back home. But alas, all good things must come to an end. I'm sure we'll do this again sometime though.

Lord willing, I'll be going to the Crossroads Rescue Mission Jubilee tonight. We sure did enjoy it Tuesday night. Brother Williamson preached a great message.
Hope y'all have a great night!