Friday, April 16, 2010

I Know

Today is going to be a busy day. A good day though! I love my Fridays. You know Friday is our date night. So that's always something to look forward to. :)

I put a roast on this morning for my friend's family. She had surgery this week and our SS class is doing supper for them tonight. The smell is already floating through the house. Of course, if it turns out nasty, I didn't make it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever asked someone if they know if they're going to Heaven and they respond with, "I guess I am" or "I hope so"? I get a little miffed sometimes when I hear someone say that you won't know until judgment day. That's pretty sad.

I John 5:13 "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; THAT YE MAY KNOW that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."

You can KNOW whether or not you're going to Heaven. All it takes is repentance and believing on Jesus Christ. I'm glad that I KNOW where my eternity will be spent. It's a comfort and a peace to know.

Do you know?