Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mother Daughter Banquet

We had our Mother Daughter banquet at church this past Friday. It was a lot of fun and we thoroughly enjoyed hearing Mrs. Anna Parris on things to say and not to say to your children. She is just wonderful and I love her so much.

Thank you, Mrs. Anna, for your words of wisdom Friday night, and for being such a sweet friend in my life.

I was able to sit with my daughter and my mother. Two other beautiful people in my life. I don't know what I would do without them. They are both such blessings to me. I enjoyed the time and fellowship together.

The decorations were gorgeous, thanks to Mrs. Ava and my buddy, Dana. They did a fabulous job!! It made me want to sing the song from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Spring, Spring, Spring.

We had another man saved at church this morning. I'm telling ya, the Lord is doing some work in the hearts and lives of people everywhere!! It is so exciting!!

Things are going to be very busy the next couple of weeks, so I'll see ya when I can! :)