Wednesday, May 5, 2010

And We're Off!

The last thing I needed to do before Justin can receive his diploma from CCC is turn in his transcripts. I finished that this morning, complete with photograph. I searched all over looking for Transcript records and this was the only one that had a place for a photograph. Thought that was interesting. lol

Anyway, all I have to do is turn it in and I'll do that as soon as Justin gets back from the college. Wish I had had it completed yesterday. He could have dropped it off at Student Services this morning. Oh well....

So here is his schedule for next week:

Tuesday: Practice @ the church for Home School graduation
Wednesday: Graduation from CCC
Thursday: Graduation from Deuteronomy 6:7 Home School
Friday: Jr/Sr Banquet at Mountain View Christian Academy with Megan
Saturday: Last SIGMA Awards Banquet :(

It's going to be a very full week next week!! But that's ok...I LOVE IT! Although, here lately I've been having a lot of stomach problems and I'm thinking it's my nerves. Hopefully, come next week, I'll be so busy I won't have time for an upset stomach!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daddy is doing great. He is recooperating wonderfully with the loving care of my mother. She's so good to him. I must give her a SHOUT OUT. She's a wonderful wife and caretaker!!!

Love you, mommy!