Friday, May 7, 2010

Love Thy Who?

So here I am at 2:30 in the morning and my neighbors are making so much noise I can't sleep. HUGE work trucks, bright lights, loud talking. What in the world are they doing down there at 2:30 in the morning anyway??? I would go see, but they're strange like that. A little more redneck than myself. So, you know, I think I'll just lay low for now. LOL

My mom came for a short visit today. We ate oranges and talked for a little bit. Then Bruce got up and we went to cut his mom's grass and visit with her for a while. That was fun. I tried showing her some things on facebook. Maybe she'll enjoy it. I hope so.

Lots of stuff to do tomorrow. Think I'll try going back to sleep. Goodnight!

...love thy neighbor....love thy neighbor...love thy neighbor...love thy neighbor...love thy neighbor.......