Monday, April 20, 2009

TESTING!!

It's that time of year again when we "take a break" from the school books and focus on our end of year testing. Harrison finished his testing last week and Hannah began hers today. Justin is testing both last week and this week. Three out of three of my children dislike the reading and comprehension. I guess because it takes the longest to complete.

Hannah just finished up for the day and now it's time to start on supper. I have a brown sugar and honey glazed, spiral ham ready to pop in the oven, with corn bread and veggies on the side.

I worked the nursery during yesterday's morning service. I worked with Kendra and wished I had brought my camera back with me. There was some really funny stuff going on in there yesterday and most of it involved three or four toddlers fighting over one little shopping buggy. We really need to invest in several of those. hehe

We had a great service last night and Pastor preached a sermon that was dead on something Hannah and I had discussed earlier that weekend. Isn't that just like God?

Bruce is attempting to purchase the supplies that Justin needs to paint my car. He went Friday to Franco Paints and before looking at what he needed they wanted to know his budget. Uhhh, how about looking at what we need and give us an estimate? Isn't that the proper way to do business? This caused a red flag to pop up for Bruce so he left and is trying another place today.

I feel a headache coming on. I hope it's not going to be a migraine. Hate is such a strong word, but I really hate migraines.