Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hannah and I had a great time with friends last night. My friend, Janet, and her daughter, Kendra, came over for some girlie time while Bruce was out of town on the men's trip and her husband was out of town with their youngest son at a story-telling convention.

Justin and Harrison went out with Clayton (Janet's son) to get something to eat and hang out at the mall for a little bit.

While we had the house to ourselves, us girls ate pizza, brownies, iced sugar cookies, chips and dip, and drinks. And while we totally ate too much, we watched The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Which Susan, from By Grace, suggested reading the book too. So I definitely intend on looking for that. We cried during this movie and needed a pick-me-up so we followed that movie by watching Shirley Temple. She's a guaranteed smile every time.

After our flicks, we played a couple of hours on the Wii Fit. Which was really hilarious. I do enjoy that game!