Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter With Bruce's Family

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We sure did!! Our weekend, beginning with Thursday, was packed full of hospital visits, dinner with friends, computer viruses, three birthdays, Easter Sunday sevices, and Easter dinner with Bruce's family. It was a very busy weekend, but I enjoyed every minute of it.


I have over 250 pictures that I've taken over the weekend, but I'll spare you those all at once and do different blog posts this week. If you go to our church and you're looking for your child in the Easter parade, keep checking back this week. They'll be on here!

This post is about Easter dinner with Bruce's family. We had a great time. Marie fixed a feast fit for a king. Turkey, ham, dressing, crock-pot mac-n-cheese, potato salad, cole slaw, rolls, green beans, corn, and gravy. Followed by banana pudding and/or chocolate pound cake. Oh my...it was so good! Thanks, Marie. It was fabulous!!

One of the highlights at this dinner was being able to see Bruce's brother, Mitch and his family. Mitch is the baby brother of the family, serving in the Navy. It was so good to see him and Angie and the boys. Harrison was thrilled to see his cousins today. The boys seemed to have a great time shooting each other. lol


Johnathan looks like his mama. He's a cute kid!


Carl was there too. His mom had to work today so we missed seeing her. But Carl had fun with Harrison, Johnathan, and Jackson.

I believe he was scoping someone to shoot here. ha!

Mitch and Angie. They'll be married 17 years next month. HAPPY ANNIVERSRAY, Y'all! I'm sure I'll forget so I'll give 'em a shout out now. :)


This is Jackson. He looks like his daddy. He's so funny. The boys have grown so much since the last time we saw them.


Barry was on the phone but stopped to cheese for the camera.

Bruce and me


The boys were stuffing their faces with Grandmother's chocolate pound cake. After eating second and thirds of her banana pudding. LOL





Jackson was a little close to the camera, don't you think? :P


We love them and miss them!!


It was a great day. I'm glad we were all able to spend time together on this Easter Sunday. We missed Bryan, Cindy, and the girls. But we still had a good time.

We have a great family and I love them all very much.