Monday, April 27, 2009

Blessed!

The other night, the girls took lots of pictures and videos with my camera, but only a couple were on there when I went to download them. So I'm guessing that one of them decided to get rid of the......unflattering pics and videos.

Bruce came home from Myrtle Beach Saturday afternoon. I was very happy to see my sweetheart. While he was on the road coming home, I met my buddy, Dana, whose husband was also on the fishing trip, for lunch at Broco's. We met at 12:00 and I was back in my car at 3:41. Yes, we sat there for three and a half hours laughing and talking and laughing some more. And then spent a few more minutes in the parking lot talking before Chris called to tell her they were back in town. I had a GREAT time! This morning at church she handed me a card. When I opened it up and saw the picture on the front, I totally cracked up. It was so appropriate for a part of our talks. I have looked at it off and on all day today and have giggled every single time.

Pastor Goodman asked our church tonight how we were blessed. I am blessed to have a wonderful family and the greatest friends anyone could ask for.

The last couple of weeks has been pretty busy. We're winding down the end of our school year and right now there are so many things going on. This week we will finish up our testing and Justin will begin painting the hood of my car. YAY! This does mean, however, that I will be without a car for a few days. But I suppose we'll manage. Bruce and I will also be practicing non-stop on the songs we're singing for our Pastor's son's wedding. I'm also directing the wedding so I'm a little nervous. I don't know why. Everything is going to be great. I truly am looking forward to it. On top of all of this, something else has come up that I need to help Justin with this week. Lord willing we'll get it all done without me losing my mind!!

We had a terrific service tonight. It was a blessing. Here's a video of everyone singing the chorus to I Am Blessed, followed by a few testimonies.