Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Casting Off

Sunday night after church, a few of us got together and headed to Ham's to celebrate Brother Greg getting his cast off.

Here's Levi during the evening service singing I'm Headed Home with his grandpa.


Brother Joel, Josh, and Daniel talking at Ham's.


The cast-away, man. :) Bless his heart. I hope he stays off ladders for a very long time!


Greg's sweet wife and my little buddy, Janet!


Amy!! Waiting for her hubby to get off work and join us.


Some of the girls chit-chatting.


Brother Ronnie and Brother Tim in a deep conversation. Yeah right!
:P


Amy and Dustin....ain't he cute?


Angie and Meghan waiting on their Ham's chips!


Ethan enjoying some fries. YUM!


Brother Daniel and Brother Joel


Joseph being funny for the camera. This kid is a riot!


Brother Brian made it from work, looking all sleepy. I guess it rubbed off on Dustin because he was snoozing!

It was a nice bit of fellowship. I needed it.