Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fun in the....SNOW!

When I got up this morning, the kids were already outside playing in the snow. It doesn't come much here so when it's here we take advantage. Well, THEY take advantage. I stay in where it's warm. If I were an animal, I'd be a cat. Me no likey wet and cold.

Justin likes making mega snowballs to kill his siblings.


Hannah keeps her distance. She likes to stay in the "safe zones."



Harrison is your front-line warrior. He'll stand close and then run if he needs to. In this pic, he had just thrown a snowball at Justin. Just as I took the picture, the snowball lined up in front of Hannah's face. I didn't white her out. I promise.


There are some icicles hanging off our back porch I thought were pretty. I was able to get a few shots of water dripping from them.



This afternoon we were just sitting in the house doing whatever. We heard a loud noise out front and it was our neighbor. He had his tractor out scraping the ice off of our driveway. That was so nice of him. I'll make him and his wife some goodies soon.
Isn't it great to have friendly neighbors?
Proverbs 18:24, "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and
there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother."