Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blessings Upon Blessings

Sunday morning our church was so packed we were over flowing into other areas for seating. It was such a blessing. We've had several saved recently, baptisms, and people that use to come to Faith, came back "home" and joined Sunday night. I was very glad!

I met a friend on fb through a mutual friend of ours. Her mother-in-law and father-in-law were on vacation and came this way to see their good friends, the O'Malleys. Brother Groves played the guitar and sang for us. It was another added blessing to our day.

I didn't know they would be there and when I walked in before Sunday School they were standing in the foyer. Mrs. O'Malley introduced me to Sister Groves and she immediately handed me a little bag of those caramel and cream cow's tails. The minis. There was also a card inside from their daughter-in-law, whom I've never met but have a kindred spirit with on facebook. She is a sweet friend and it made my day that she thought of me. Yes, Sunday was overflowing with blessings.

Brother Tony Hutson is preaching revival in a church near by so me and my two younger ones met up with Mander and her two babes and headed out to hear him. We met Dana and a lot more of our people there. He preached on the calling of the Saint. It put some things about soul winning...Heaven and Hell...into perspective.

Great sermon! So glad we were able to go.