Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Little Spot of Joy


This weekend, our family had the privilege of taking care of a beautiful little angel. And that's what we'll call her...."Angel." Because she absolutely was just that. Sent straight from Heaven to our arms...mainly my arms...and brightened up my days, even though it was just a few.

She is the foster baby of a family in our church. They went to see their son in college play a couple of basketball games this weekend and asked if we would like to take care of "Angel." Of course we said YES! And I'm glad. But now that we've fallen head over hills in love with her, we had to give her back this morning. They were going to pick her up Saturday night, but were kind enough to allow us just one more night with her. It's been a long time since I've had a baby to get ready on a Sunday morning, but everything went GREAT and we still made it to church on time!

Tonight I found out that "Angel" could be going back to her parents sometime this week. When I look into the eyes of that little face I just pray that the Lord's will be done and that His hand of protection covers her. Look at her. Absolutely precious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce bought me some backgrounds for Christmas so I decided to do a Valentine's Day special for KLM. The special is $30, runs through February 7 and pictures will be back before Valentine's Day.

You get one pose of your choice and that pose comes in:
Three, 8x10s
Three, 5x7s
and twenty wallets

I've received several messages for this special, so if you're interested, let me know ASAP before I book up!