Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Suppose

I'm sitting here thinking what a horrible blogger I have been these last few weeks. I'm not sure if it is because of facebook or if I just don't have anything to blog about.

I suppose I could tell you that Bruce is in bed sleeping very deeply right now. I've walked in our room several times this morning and he hasn't budged. I even made quite a loud noise and he never even twitched!

I suppose I could tell you that the snow is nearly gone. Our snowman, however, is standing strong. Considering the weather will be changing to spring-like temperatures in the next few days, I doubt he will be with us much longer. His diagnosis is terminal, I'm afraid.

I suppose I could tell you that Justin is at school. He missed Monday's classes because of the weather. But he's back at it this morning. Not sure which class though. I get them confused. Something to do with damage to the body of a vehicle.

I suppose I could tell you that Hannah is in her room doing her Math work and preparing for a Science test later today. She's looking forward to that, I'm sure. She'll probably be making a cake for us later today. That will be nice to serve after supper this evening.

I suppose I could tell you that Harrison is studying his Math right now. Going over his X's tables and rolling his eyes when he realizes he's forgotten one. Or that he is almost finished with his current reader and will be moving on to another next week. Or that he's doing a great job in his spelling. He's come a long way and I'm beginning to believe that things are starting to "click" for him.

I suppose I could tell you that I'm wearing my favorite socks.
They're black and silver striped knee highs. Not exactly something I would wear out except through the month of October (because I know I could get by with it) but they're cute and they're very warm.

But who wants to read about all of that?