Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday Night Date Night at Cracker Barrel and Krispy Kreme

This is Ginger. She's a server at one of our local Cracker Barrels. She has the kind of personality I could be around all the time. And she was soooooooooo sweet!
Hi, Ginger! Thank you for the great service last night. You were awesome!


Bruce and I wanted to go to a neighboring town. He had Best Buy bucks burning a hole in his pocket. So while we were there we chose Cracker Barrel as our date night restaurant.


While we waited for our orders to arrive (chicken fried steak), Bruce played that little peg game and whistled.


The dinner was really good, although I couldn't eat but half of mine. So it was brought home. I think Harry ate the biscuits this morning and I'm sure Bruce will polish off the steak and okra later.
This is Ginger and me. She passed on a great tip! She said the receipt has a number at the bottom for you to do a survey. If you hold on to that receipt, the next time you come in, you can get a free dessert. Y'all know how I LOVE FREE stuff!....
and dessert!


Speaking of dessert, the red light was on at Krispy Kreme when we finished our shopping at Best Buy. And you know what the red light means!

Oh yeah, baby! Chocolate covered cream filled, washed down with a small jug of chocolate milk.