Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

Our family will be going in different directions this weekend. Justin is leaving tomorrow with a couple of his friends and one of their families to spend New Year's at Myrtle Beach. He's really excited about going. I know they'll all have a great time. By the way, if you're anywhere near Myrtle Beach, there is a wonderful youth conference going on with Greg Lentz. I've already heard some great things are happening there. Brother Larry Brown and Ralph Sexton Jr have already preached this week. And the Rochester family is down there too. Can't get any better than that, right?

Hannah and Harrison will be staying with relatives and Bruce and I will be at a party for our SS class. We're looking forward to that. I don't reckon we're going to midnight, but you never know!! Us old married couples can party it up sometimes!! LOL

So what are your plans to ring in the new year? Can you believe it's almost 2010 already? I can't. This year has flown by!!!

I won't ask what your New Year's resolution is, but what would you like the Lord to do for you this coming year? Or even more importantly, since He's already done so much for us, what would you like to do for Him? Of course, I don't really want to know the answer to that. Just thought I'd throw it out there to ponder.

Colossians 4:5 "Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the
time."