Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hannah has spent the last couple of days with her grandparents, Justin has been busy with school and working, and Bruce has been working some over time. So it's pretty much been Harrison and me. I've been doing some Christmas baking and he's been helping. You know...with licking the bowl and tasting the goodies.

I made a batch of Mounds Bar Brownies yesterday and made the dough for my cinnamon pinwheels. Which were cut and baked this morning. It was a new recipe and they turned out nice. Tasty too!


I'm feeling better from being sick, but I've been a little light headed and tired. I think I have some fluid between my ears. And, although I'm feeling better, I start coughing at night. Harrison does too. Why is it that it always like that at night?
I was suppose to attend a dinner tonight for the Nursery M0thers at church, but was a little relieved when Mrs. Janet called to say it was cancelled. We would be on our way to dinner right now and I have absolutely NO energy. It will be rescheduled for a later date. Maybe even until after the first of next year. The Lord knows and blesses, huh?
Bruce's birthday is Thursday. I've invited his mom and my parents over for supper. He wanted BBQ ribs and fixin's. One side he specifically requested was Broccoli and Rice Casserole. I haven't made that in a while. It's one of his favorites.
I'm going to clean the kitchen from supper and then I think I'll go on to bed. Early, I know, but like I said, I am tired!