Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a GREAT praise service tonight and didn't get out until around 10:00. The Robbie Mullinax family showed up and they were such a blessing! I have some videos and when I get around to downloading them I'll share them with you.

I'm killing time right now, here at 1:50 in the morning. My cheesecake is in the setting process now. I'll pull it out of the oven in about 15 more minutes and let it cool completely on the table. Tomorrow morning I'll get up and mix my crock pot mac and cheese mixture and carry it to my mother in laws to cook before heading to my parent's home for milkshakes. By the time we make it back to my mother in law's it will be finished.

It's a good thing I had a good nap today. Looks like it's going to be a short night of sleep. LOL But I'm thankful that we'll be able to spend the day with our families.

I wish you ALL a Happy Thanksgiving!!



Photobucket