Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Happenings

Hannah spent the night with Kelsey last night so it was just me and my guys on the way to church this morning.
I have no idea what he's thinking here, but doesn't he look mischievous?


Harry-boy...every time I say his name like that, I think of Veggie Tales. I guess because of Larry Boy.


Justin was wearing his suave smile this morning.


This is Christopher. Christopher is a very special young man at our church and we love him so much! He will be having surgery next Monday to replace his pacemaker. Please put him on your prayer list.


It was GREAT seeing Tyler at church today. We've missed seeing him each week. He is currently a cadet at the Citadel. We're proud of him. Look at Crystal. She's obviously proud of him too. LOL


This is babygirl and her mama, our associate pastor's wife. I can't really go into detail, but they need prayer also. Babygirl is also very special to our church!!