Friday, February 20, 2009

This and That

Bruce's mom is very sick. I know she would appreciate your prayers.


We went to check on Marie Monday or Tuesday. Hannah cleaned out her fridge and we got tickled because Marie had these caramel chews in a yellow bag. Harrison thought they were the caramel chew candies so he got a big handful of them and was eating them while watching cartoons before I realized what he was doing. They were the calcium chews she eats for her bones. Harrison said, "Well, they're pretty good to be medicine. I guess I'll have some strong bones now."



I took Hannah today for a hair appointment. She got another new cut.



I told you before that her hair was very thick. It took exactly one hour to just cut her hair and thin it. I really believe this is going to help prevent her frequent headaches.