Monday, December 8, 2008

Baking and Decorating

Today I helped Mrs. Janet at the church. We decorated the sanctuary for Christmas and also the shadow box in the foyer. It all looked lovely! I'll have pics tomorrow, maybe. We had lunch at Chick-fil-a, which included one of those very yummy peppermint chocolate chip milkshakes. Mmm! After running a couple of errands, it was time to go home!

While Bruce began hanging lights on the house, I was able to make a batch of fudge and a batch of peanut butter candy. I also started on supper, but since the kids were at mom and dad's putting their tree up for them and since Bruce had five feet to go on the house with no more lights to finish it, *giggle*, and because I had a pretty good coupon for two adult buffets and two drinks, we shut everything off and had supper at Pizza Inn followed by a trip to Wal Mart for one more box of lights....which had about two feet of lights that didn't want to work. *giggle*

This pic of Bruce is a little blury, but I liked the moon above him.


My darlin'


The finished product. All that's left is to hang my greenery. I have no idea where it is though. *giggle* *sigh*


For working so hard on those lights, Bruce delighted in a cup of hot chocolate and a dish of fudge and peanut butter candy. Yes, he ate all of that, plus a couple of more. This boy loves Christmas for his own reasons. *giggle*