Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dinner with Friends and Post Christmas Pics

Bruce and I have this new thing we do. I don't know how it is with you and your hubby, but when we go out to eat he'll always ask, "Where do you want to eat at?" To which I always reply, "I don't care. I'll have whatever you're in the mood for." We got tired of that discussion, so we decided we would eat, in order, at every restaurant along the strip of highway we travel to get anywhere in our town. Last night...El Titanic! One of our favorite places. The food is so good!!! And you just have to love the servers there. They are so friendly. It is always, "What can I get you, my friend?" "More water, my friend?" Always, "...my friend." I love that. Makes me smile. Here is a pic of our server from last night. Super nice young man.

Me :)


Hubby :)

As we were walking into the restaurant a car pulled up. At first I didn't pay it any attention until it looked like the person driving the car was going to hit me. Then I gave a better look and saw who it was. It was the "R" family! So we ate together and enjoyed about an hours worth of good fellowship.

I had a better picture of Brother Joel, but Bruce and I liked this one because of his eyes. Typical Joel look here. :)


And then of course, his wife, Mrs. Pam. :)


Their son, Caleb, who also happens to be in our youth group. He's a newbie to Sigma this year.


I don't know what it is about joining the youth group that makes a boy's mustache come in. I've also noticed his voice is getting deeper. *sigh*
:)


Always a silly nilly Nicole just had to make a lovely face for the camera.
:)

It's been a long time since we've been able to fellowship with this particular family so it was nice. I was glad we ran into them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do people do after presents have been opened and everything, once again, becomes calm? They play with their new toys, of course!
Justin with his new guitar
Hannah with her DS
Harrison with his Hot Wheels Twister Alley, which is, in his words, "...totally awesome!"
And then some of us just take it easy playing games on our computer and listening to new CDs.
Me? Well, who do you think is taking pictures? With her new camera, of course!